Education Systems International
This page belongs to database Education Systems International.
Russian-Indian Scientific and Technological Centre
Russian Federation; India
The "non-commercial partnership ‘Russian-Indian Scientific Technological Centre’ was established by the Heads of the Russian Federation and the Republic of India […] in 2007. (...) The main goals of [the] Centre establishing [are]:
- participation in developments and provision of services in the field of fundamental and applied scientific research [...]
- studying and summarizing the experience of Russia, Indian and other participants of the international market in the field of science and technology, and providing assistance in application of such experience
- interacting with participants of Russian-Indian programs"
The website provides information on projects, partner institutions in both countries as well as scientific news. [Abstract: Site editor’s information supplemented by editors of Education Worldwide]
cooperation; coordination; exchange; learning; international cooperation; educational policy; science; natural sciences; research; economy; promotional measure; Technologie / technology; Wissenschaftstransfer;
|Source / author of the website:||Russian-Indian Scientific and Technological Centre (RI STC) <Moscow>|
|Country of origin of the resource:||Russian Federation;|
- Decolonising Data Summit - aufgezeichnete Vorträge und Präsentationsfolien
- EU wide MOOC for teachers and parents: "Unlocking the Power of AI in Education"
- Cyber citizen skills and their development in the European Union.
- Global Survey on the Internationalisation of Universities