ESOL Online [English for Speakers of Other Language] is a site for primary and secondary teachers of English language learners in New Zealand and internationally.
The website has an explicit learning orientation. It:
• combines constructivist learning theory with the ‘teaching as inquiry’ framework as expressed in the New Zealand Curriculum
• is informed by the Best Evidence Synthesis interations (BESs)
• focusses teachers and leaders on evidence-based decision making
• exemplifes and integrates the dimensions of effective practice
• supports coherence and alignment within and between the three websites
• amplifies and connects the `big ideas` in the Ministry’s schooling strategy by making them visually and structurally explicit.
|Schlagwörter:||Student; Integration; Migrant; Second language; Learning; Second language instruction; Educational policy; Program; Teacher; Multiculturalism; Training method; New Zealand;|
|Fach, Sachgebiet:||_Bildung weltweitÜbergreifende InformationenBildungspolitik
|Autor/Kontakt:||Postal address: Learning Media Limited; Box 3293; Wellington; New Zealand 6140; firstname.lastname@example.org
|Datensatz aktualisiert am:||24.09.2009