European Institute for Research on Mediterranean and Euro-Arab Cooperation (MEDEA)
The European Institute for Research on Mediterranean and Euro-Arab Cooperation was established with the support of the European Commission. The main objectives are to:
- foster inter-cultural dialogue,
- promote mutual understanding and reciprocal tolerance,
- establish links and networks for the benefit of players in the political, economic, academic and cultural spheres,
- disseminate objective and plural information to the public at large,
- provide direct access to European and international institutions based in Brussels.